Laminated supplies offers Aluminium Shiplap panels which is exclusive to our customers. The shiplap panels are designed to simulate traditional shiplap, however exploiting the superior performance of lightweight aluminium panels.
We use a high-tech tooling to create the groove on flat sheets of aluminium to replicate the effect of timber shiplap weatherboard. This means the panels are in one piece and is easy to fit into a glazing frame.
This style is becoming very popular and gives the effect of vertical / horizontal boarding.
We are able to manufacture in any RAL colour and finish and is available in sizes up to 3000 x 1500.
Samples can be requested if needed.
APPLICATIONS FOR ALUMINIUM SHIPLAP
- DOOR PANELS
- CURTAIN WALLING
- BUILDING REFURBISHMENT
- FLASHINGS AND TRIMS
- FABRICATED COMPOSITE PANELS TO SPECIFIC U VALUE REQUIREMENTS
- PATENT GLAZING
- VISION PANELS (NOT GLAZED ON GROOVES)
BENEFITS OF ALUMINIUM SHIPLAP
- UNLIMITED CHOICE OF COLOURS
- FLASHING AND COVER TRIMS TO MATCH
- FABRICATED TO INDIVIDUAL SPECIFICATIONS
- MARINE ENVIRONMENT FINISH (IF REQUIRED)
- LOW MAINTENANCE (EASY TO CLEAN)
- COLOUR CO-ORDINATION
- EASY INSTALLATION
Vertical Shiplap Panel
Horizontal Shiplap Panel
“Igman Solid” Panel